* 2 cups Cashew Nuts (soaked in water for 2 hours)
* 1 cup Powdered Sugar
* 1 tbsp Ghee
* 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
* Silver Foil (optional)
* Drain and blend the cashews to a fine paste. Use as little water as possible when blending.
* Now in a saucepan make syrup with sugar and water and Cook on slow to medium heat.
* Cook stirring continuously till a soft lump is formed. Add ghee and cardamom powder and mix well
* Remove from heat on to a smooth surface and roll out (thin) quickly with a rolling pin. Cut into squares/diamond shapes.