Tuesday, 20 December 2011
Paneer Butter Masala
* Peas 1 cup
* Tomatoes Two, large and chopped
* Ginger One and a halfinch piece, grated
* Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp
* Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp
* Sugar One teaspoon
* Chilli Powder 1 tsp
* Oil Three tblsp
* Tamarind Pulp Two tsp
* Cream 2 tsp
* Paneer 100 gms, cubed
* Green Chillies Three, chopped
* Cumin Powder 1/2 tsp
* Garam Masala Powder One teaspoon
* Blend with each other the ginger, green chillies, tamarind as well as tomato.
* Boil the actual cheese with a little salt and a pinch associated with turmeric.
* Heat the actual oil inside a pan.
* Add the tomato blend.
* Stir-fry for two minutes.
* Add the turmeric and also the powders.
* Keep mixing till the oil sets apart.
* Add the actual cream, sodium and sugar.
* Stir-fry upon low fire.
* Add the actual cheese and peas and a cup associated with water.
* 1 Cook on reduced fire with the pan protected till the actual peas tend to be cooked.
* 1 Remove through fireplace.
* One Take along with coriander simply leaves and a blob of butter.
* 1 Serve warm.